- Add an item or items of your choice to your shopping bag. Needs to be a total of at least £5.99.
- Now if your items do not total £11, add something else to your shopping bag (doesn't matter what as you won't be buying this item).
- Click checkout and log-in or register to the site.
- Add the codes 0769 and 1304 to take off delivery charge and the £5 discount.
- Make sure on the left hand side of the page you have selected you wish to pay by card and ticked the T&Cs box.
- Click remove on the extra item we added in step 2.
- As soon as you see the total has reduced to the correct price, QUICKLY press the enter card details button.
- Enter your card details and congratulate yourself on getting a bargain.
Friday, 30 August 2013
H&M Clothes from 99p!
H&M is one of my favourite stores. Their clothes are good value for money ie reasonably priced without being too cheap and tacky looking. Of course I should add this isn't just clothes, but accessories, shoes, cosmetics and home items as well. Over on the H&M website there are currently two codes, 0769 and 1304 that can be used together for free delivery and £5 off your order. You are able to use the codes on purchases at a minimum of £5.99, making some items come in at as little as 99p! Here's how: